Submitting your work for consideration in the ONWARD ‘11 exhibition will take only a few minutes through the online submission form. Before submitting, please carefully read the detailed submission guidelines. By adding your “electronic signature” at the time of entry, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these guidelines.
1. Read Submission Guideline PDF.
2. Prepare images to upload. Images must be sized and saved at 150 dpi by 1200 pixels at the longest dimension in JPEG format. Label each file with your last name, first name, and the number corresponding to the image # in the submission form (i.e. Jones_Jane_ 03.jpg).
3. Upload images via the online submission form.
4. Entry fees are payable only through the online form. The entry fee is $40 for up to three images, plus $10 for each additional image. A maximum of five images will be accepted.
5. You will receive a confirmation e-mail and receipt of payment once you have completed each of these steps. Please note that your entry is not considered complete until payment has been received and you have received an e-mailed receipt confirming that your payment has been processed.
DEADLINE AND NOTIFICATION
All entries must be submitted via online form by 11:59 PM EST on November 30, 2010. Entries sent by mail must be received no later than November 30, 2010. Notification of acceptance will occur by e-mail by December 17, 2010. The accepted photographers will receive details for delivery and presentation of work for the exhibition.
We look forward to seeing your submission!